Cal Creative Communication: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Content Creator/PR Executive
Cal Creative Communication (www.cal-creative.com) is a boutique one stop communication agency, filled with passionate people who enjoy working together. On a daily basis our team creates effective and engaging campaigns, handles social media accounts, develops PR plans and delivers unforgettable events. Our number one priority is our clients’ success. This is our philosophy, this is what we do.
Now we need a passionate Content Creator/PR Executive to join our amazing team!
Job Requirement Overview:
The candidate will be handling specific customer accounts that will be allocated to him/her. Their primary responsibility will be to implement the marketing strategy of each client by creating, monitoring and managing content and campaigns for the clients. The role includes a multichannel approach as the candidate will work with a variety of digital tools, such as Facebook Ads Manager, Email Marketing Platforms and Google Analytics on a daily basis. He/she will also provide consultation and guidance to the clients, aiming to further expand and develop their business and revenues, while ensuring increased customer satisfaction levels and business growth for clients.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Digital Marketing or any other relevant degree.
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing related positions and/or e-business, business consulting, marketing, advertising.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Excellent knowledge of social communities on platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube and LinkedIn.
- Proven working experience on Digital Media Buying.
- Familiar with Paid Media platforms and programmatic advertising, including Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter for paid promotion, targeting, and measurement.
- Established sense of duty and ownership.
- Proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Analytical thinking and capability to understand business requirements.
- Ability to translate business indicators into actionable strategies.
- Full EU Driving license and car.
The closing date for applications is Friday 30th of April 2021. All applications should comprise of a CV and cover letter. Applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are being considered for this position you will hear back from us by Friday 7th of May 2021.