Bureau Veritas (Cyprus) Ltd: Food Industry inspector – All cities
Leave your mark in shaping a world of trust
We serve as guardians of integrity, upholding the highest standards responsibly. We create trust between businesses and those they serve, demonstrating the ambition to work hard and the humility to learn and grow. We cultivate an open and inclusive environment wherever we operate. Ethics, safety and financial control serve as the foundation for our shared culture.
If your personal values comply with ours, you are kindly invited to apply for the vacancy
“Food Industry inspector in a sub contractor basis”
The job candidate will be responsible to perform inspections in the food industry sector in Cyprus. He/she will perform the job based on the company’s Quality Assurance System, Code of ethics and other company’s policies.
- fluent in Greek and in English
- degree in food technology/agriculture science
- at least 2 years of experience in relevant food sector
- knowledge of management systems and HACCP
- advanced level of computer skills
- valid driving license
- effective interpersonal and communication skills
- ability to work with cross functional teams
- a person with attention to details, dynamic and results driven, committed and with integrity
- Performing inspections in the food sector in Cyprus, reporting the results of inspections
- Participating in monthly, quarterly, and annual calibration training/meetings
- Handling communication between Bureau Veritas Hellas MAE and clients.
- Sub contractor contract
- Cooperation with a stable and globally recognized company
- Challenging and diverse, multinational environment
The potential candidates should send their CVs in email@example.com