Tickmill Europe Ltd: Office Administrator – Λεμεσός
Who we Are?
Are you looking for a job opportunity in the exciting field of Forex? Join Tickmill, a global group of companies, offering trading services with a prime focus on Exchanged-Traded Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySEC and in the Seychelles by the FSA, we provide first-class products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world. On a monthly basis, Tickmill Group processes more than 7 million client trades, while our monthly trading volume is over $120 billion.
Our multicultural staff consist of highly qualified experts from all Continents. We value the talent and input of our team members and keep their motivation at the heart of our strategy. This includes highly competitive motivation packages, work-related travelling and regular team events around the world.
What will your job look like?
As an Office Administrator, you will need to ensure smooth running and organisation of the office,answering phone calls in a professional approach and directing them when necessary to the relevant department.
You will be also hosting Company’s guests & interviews, preparing the monthly schedules for the Induction & Training programs, keeping training records in HR Files while also arranging monthly management meetings, internal and external meetings and business trips.
You will be in daily liaison with company suppliers to ensure timely orders (e.g. office stationery, pharmacy, kitchen, cleaning supplies, prepare and receive any supermarket orders at the office etc.).
You will also be responsible for overseeing and communicating with the office cleaners – cleaning services, managing the office budget (Petty Cash) going to the bank and ensuring all office invoices are paid on time. Handling Employee Medical insurance registrations such as claim forms and monthly medical insurance invoices.
You will be in direct communication with the Building administration for any maintenance and office improvements matters that may occurred and help preparing giveaways packages for IB’s, seminars and expos, arranging collection of post office and courier ordering for Marketing Giveaways. Help arranging seminars, Expos and any other special request assigned by the Business Development dept. on a monthly basis (e.g. helping the Country Managers by arranging venues abroad when necessary).
Address all employees’ enquiries regarding office administration matters in a timely, and professional manner; you will need to show a positive and a discretionary attitude, as you will be the first person someone sees in the office as well as have the ability to be accessible and friendly.
Your role will be required to have:
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
- Bachelor’s degree in Office Administration or in another field.
- Great organizational skills and an eye for details.
- Computer literacy, good capacity of Microsoft Office applications.
- Professionalism, strong work ethic, Self-motivation and a Team player.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) Monday – Friday.
It will be considered as a Plus if you have:
- 1-year experience in a similar position in a regulated financial services company.
Working with us you will expect:
- A Unique opportunity for career in a global, fast growing company and self-development.
- Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Modern and professional work environment.
- Participate in the “Employee Training & Development program”.
- Free Gym for all employees of Tickmill at the Marina “Sanctum Spa & Fitness”.
- Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which includes Dental Care etc.
Make your next Career step and apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
*Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.