Cyprus International Institute of Management: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Evening Course Administrator (Nicosia)
The Cyprus International Institute of Management, an innovative international business school in Cyprus, and equal opportunity employer, invites applications for the position of: Evening Course Administrator.
Reports to: Director of Academic Affairs (academics) & Campus Administrator (administrative)
Liaise with: Programme Directors; Faculty/ Instructors; Finance, IT and Library.
Required Qualifications and Professional Skills
- A Bachelor degree or at the minimum Associate degree; a postgraduate degree an advantage
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Organizational-analytical-critical skills
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of MS office
- A pleasant and extrovert personality
- A can-do attitude and service-oriented
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides a wide range of administrative support to instructors, from the time they are scheduled to teach a course to grade delivery;
- Provides a wide range of administrative support to students covering the students’ life cycle from registration to graduation, such as dealing with enquiries from students, enrolment, induction processes, examinations, assessment records, add courses in the relevant platform, course grades, issuing degrees, transcripts and letters of certification etc.
- Ensures the timely and smooth teaching of courses and administering examinations (face-to face and online), including technical support and trouble shooting
- Maintains premises, classrooms, facilities and equipment in good condition and functioning
- Perform other related tasks, as and when required and delegated by the management
Competitive salary according to qualifications and benefits
Instructions to Applicants