Laveco Ltd: Compliance Officer – Larnaca
Larnaca based international Business Consultant Company is looking for a Compliance Officer:
Requirements of the successful candidate:
- BSc/MSc (or equivalent) in, law, business, finance or a related field
- At least two to three (2-3) years of experience in the compliance department
- In-depth knowledge of CySEC regulatory requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi task and work to strict deadlines
- Ability to deal with difficult situations effectively and conclusively
- Strong computer skills on Ms Office, high attention to details and ability to work as part of a team and autonomously.
- CySec Advance certification will be considered as advantage
- Any professional qualifications will be considered as advantage
- Performing the due diligence on new Clients, review and verification of received documentation and making an analytical risk assessment for new Clients;
- Ensuring that the firm is fully compliant with the requirements of the regulatory authority
- Monitoring and assessing the level of compliance risk that the Company faces.
- Periodically evaluate existing Clients according to established policies and procedures;
- Periodical review of KYC records as to completeness, including verifying that due diligence has been performed and that the files and risk assessments are current and up to date;
- Draft and revise company policies to reflect changes in the applicable laws and/or regulatory requirements
- Responsible for the day-to-day updating of the corporate database consisting of offshore and onshore companies.
- Educate and train employees in respect with the compliance function/regulations.
- Professional manners through phone calls and e-mails.
All CV/s should be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org