Role and main responsibilities:
- Processing of transactions and general accounting work.
- Assisting in various tasks involving use of SAP;
- General Administration work
- Maintaining agreements summary and managing agreements status;
- Support the month end process by performing bank reconciliations and posting journal entries with the use of Winshuttle;
- Assisting in doing the monthly VAT returns; and
- Assisting the finance team in the statutory audit procedure.
Number of persons required: 2
- Student of University degree in accounting or other relevant subject; preferably 2nd year students
- LCCI Holder
- Experience in related position will be considered an advantage
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills.
- High sense of responsibility and professionalism coupled with the ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Excellent command of the English language both verbal and written.
An attractive remuneration will be offered.
Contact person: Corina Spastri and/or Panayiota Kallika