Position of IT Support Administrator in Real Estate and Hospitality Industry – Larnaca
An excellent opportunity has opened with a well-established, dynamic and growing group specialised in Real Estate and hospitality all over Europe.
Advantages in this role are:
- A challenging and versatile international environment.
- A dynamically growing company with a diversified business model.
- A team-and performance-oriented culture.
- Exposure to the latest top-notch technologies in the IT/IS industry
- You will Install, configure, maintain and support computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- You will respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests from internal customers.
- You will providing technical support across the company (f2f, over the phone, video conference).
- You will set up accounts and equipment for new users.
- You will repair and replace equipment as necessary.
- You have bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (advantage) or any other certification relevant to the field.
- You have a working experience of 2+ year in a similar role in a medium company – mandatory.
- You are fluent in Greek and English.
- You are well versed with Microsoft Office 365 apps Frontend and Backend.
- You are able to work efficiently under pressure and strict deadlines.
- You are a ‘Team Player’, self-motivated, multitasking.
- You have a “Can do” attitude
- IT Administration (Inventory, working with vendors, IT equipment lifecycle)
- PC Technician – Physical, Windows, Patches, Configuration, Troubleshoot, Support)
- Network (Cabling – must, switches & routers config – advantage, WiFi – must)
- Printers (Technician, maintenance, Vendors)
- Servers (Support, Maintenance, Patches – Troubleshoot, Fix, Work with Vendors)
- AD/AAD Maintenance (Users, Groups, Intune basics)
- O365 (support office applications (incl. macros, formulas), config) – extended knowledge. – advantage!
- Application support (Financial, Accounting, Operation)
- Information security systems (Maintenance, Patch, Monitor)
- Telephony (Maintenance, Config, Troubleshoot, Work with vendors)
- Driving license
- Work in odd/late hours and weekends
Please forward CV to mailto: email@example.com with position of interest.
Due to high volume of applicants only a shortlist CV will receive a response.