G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group: Private Secretary to the Board of Directors – Nicosia
G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group was established in 1964. Today it is a contemporary and adaptive organization, rated amongst the 25 biggest companies in Cyprus, operating within the services sector by providing a variety of related services under one roof as a one-stop shop.
The Group operates via a network of over 3.000 offices and associates throughout Cyprus, the United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and Israel. It employs over 1.200 highly educated and experienced personnel, utilizing the latest hardware technology and most innovative software and systems.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Private Secretary to the Board of Directors, to be based at our Head Offices in Nicosia.
Reporting directly to the Board, the Private Secretary will provide support to the CEO and Board of Directors. The successful candidate will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external operations, organize and coordinate all the office functions of the Group.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Proactively working to help the CEO to organize activities, meetings, travel, and workload and handle the administrative detail work
- Provide direct support to the CEO which could include confidential and sensitive information, ensuring he is updated and kept informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Manage, prioritize, and maintain calendar
- Follow up all email communications
- Responsible for drafting and editing written correspondence for the CEO
- Maintain and manage timelines and schedule related to various projects
- Arranging and coordinating internal and external meetings and events
- Preparing Board of Director and committee meeting materials in advance. Taking and distributing minutes and maintaining attendance records for all board meetings
- Presenting a professional and welcoming first point of contact to visitors. Maintaining a strong understanding of the culture, values, and services of the organization and reflect this understanding in decisions made in support of the CEO
- Office Administration and/or Secretarial Studies Diploma
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in an energetic environment with multiple priorities
- Exemplary writing and editing skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Advance Excel, and Outlook
- Strong oral communication skills
- Exceptional command of the English language
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
- Discretion in handling confidential matters
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills
- Prior experience working with a CEO and Board of Directors
A very attractive package of remuneration depending on experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants should forward their CV’s at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number: “GAP-0619-PS – ANERGOSJOBS.COM”. Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.