UCLan Cyprus: Θέση Εργασίας – Λάρνακα
As part of the expansion of our University’s successful activities we are seeking to appoint a Caretaker-Full Time (job description here).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Observe and report any damage outside and inside the University.
- Be responsible for the smooth operation of all events at the University and outside.
- Take responsibility for storage and shredding the confidential documents of the University.
- Be responsible for necessary repairs at University in absent of the Handy man.
- Experience relevant to the caretaker position.
- Excellent command of both Greek and English Language.
- Positive and outgoing personality, with strong sense of duty, responsibility and reliability.
Benefits include the following: 13th Salary, Provident Fund and Medical Insurance Scheme.
Applications forms can be obtained here.
Please send application forms by email to email@example.com. No CVs will be accepted without a completed application form.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 2nd of November 2018
For informal enquiries, please contact Mrs Georgia Kyriacou, HR Manager at UCLan Cyprus, at 24694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer