CTC-ARI Airports Ltd: Θέσεις Εργασίας – Λάρνακα και Πάφος
RETAIL SALES PROFESSIONALS
CTC-ARI Airports Ltd, the Cyprus Duty Free Shops, is part of the Aer Rianta International (ARI) group and is responsible for the exclusive management of the Travel Retail & Duty-Free shop operations at both Larnaca and Paphos International Airports.
ARI is one of the largest and most significant players in the global travel retail industry, with retail outlets in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas.
We have an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic and ambitious individuals to work in a team who are passionate about retail and delivering the best airport retail experience for passengers.
Our teams specialize in offering a world class shopping experience to our customers, maximising sales growth and providing on-trend, customer centric services.
Our vacancies are for Retail Sales Professionals, with openings available at both Larnaca and Paphos Airports. The roles are full-time, shift based, and contracts offered are initially of fixed term duration with prospects to be extended and/or renewed. Successful candidates will enjoy an engaging onboarding process, which includes comprehensive and multidimensional training.
• Salary €7,72 per hour (estimated monthly salary starting from €1,270 considering 38 hours per week)
• 13th salary
• Public holiday compensation (double payment + extra day off)
• Fully paid induction training
• Free uniform
• Free car-parking
• Staff discount on purchases
• Wellbeing services
• Activities and social events
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Approach and engage customers, providing a professional, attentive and personal shopping
• Display expert product knowledge and maintain awareness of promotions within the retail
• Link sell, cross sell and up sell to increase customer satisfaction and achieve sales targets
• Highlight CTC-ARI value message
• Knowledge and application of required merchandising standards
• Accurate pricing of products through correct display in line with guidelines
• Knowledge of location of stock and sourcing of same, to maintain required stock levels
• Operate a cash register
• Keep the store and shelves tidy and clean
• Adhere to all custom regulations and stock security procedures
Requirements of the Role
• Retail sales experience is desirable however not essential as training will be provided
• Fluent knowledge of Greek and English. Any other languages will be considered an advantage
• Availability and flexibility to work on a 24-hours shift system basis (including weekends and
• Excellent communications skills
• Passion for customer service and delivering a great experience
• Strong work ethic
Candidates may apply in writing through Careers (cydutyfree.com) or by submitting an application letter, their Curriculum Vitae and supporting documents to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. For any further enquiries, please contact Maria Andreou on 24-841497/24-841400.
Post expires at 2:55pm on Friday December 8th, 2023