MC Mylonas & Associates L.L.C.: Ζητείται Corporate Administrator – Λευκωσία
Our Law Firm MC Mylonas & Associates L.L.C. based in Nicosia is looking for a Corporate Administrator. The successful candidate will have at least three years of relevant experience.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Handling corporate documentation and day to day administration and corporate procedure in relation to Cypriot and non Cypriot companies.
– Bank account opening and maintenance with local and foreign banks.
– Handling legal due diligence, KYC and AML matters. – Assisting with the organization of the company’s compliance policies and procedures.
– Maintaining the electronic company record, registers and filing system.
– Preparing, negotiating, amending corporate documents such as resolutions, minutes, corporate registers, agreements, affidavits, simple agreements and other relative documents and forms.
– Preparing and Filling forms with the Registrar of Companies
– Assisting with basic accounting/invoicing.
– Maintaining and updating UBO registers.
– Handling corporate and legal requirements, filings, and deadlines with various jurisdictions.
– Liaising with external associates and clients.
– Any other ad hoc tasks as required and as instructed by the manager.
– A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a corporate administrator/lawyer in a corporate service provider (company/law firm/audit firm or other related company)
– Excellent knowledge of corporate procedures.
– Experience in working with banks and government authorities.
– Excellent computer skill knowledge.
– Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills. – Fluent in Greek and English language – Good communication skills and team player.
– Professional / friendly environment
– Performance related bonuses
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV for attention of Mr. Marios Mylonas.
Contact us: Tel. +357-22445822 | Fax. +357-22445830 | E-mail: email@example.com με θέμα: “anergosjobs.com”