Olias Homes Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Πάφος
About the Job Opening:
As we are rapidly growing, we are seeking an exceptional individual to grow with us! Working from our luxury offices in Paphos, we are looking for an Accountant Assistant either full time or part-time, to join our young and passionate Team.
- Maintain accurate financial records, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger entries
- Assist in bank and credit card reconciliations
- Resolving discrepancies in a timely manner
- Creditors reconciliations and Petty cash reconciliations
- Support internal and external audit processes by providing necessary documentation and explanations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, or Accounting Diploma, or LCCI Level 3 Higher education certificate
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point etc.)
- Knowledge of Accounting software InteliSoft will be considered as an advantage
- Fluent in Greek and English language
- Ability to work individually and in a team
Remuneration package will be considered depending on experience.
Olias Homes is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Join our finance team and embark on a rewarding career in accounting with Olias Homes. We are excited to welcome a dedicated Junior Accountant who will contribute to the financial success of our organization.
If you are a recent graduate with a degree in Accounting or Finance and are eager to kickstart your career in accounting and finance, we want to hear from you! If we caught your attention, please send us your CV to email@example.com με θέμα: “anergosjobs.com”
Post expires at 9:45pm on Thursday December 7th, 2023