University of Nicosia: Ζητείται Receptionist – Λευκωσία
The University of Nicosia (UNIC) espouses the holistic concept of One Health, which emphasizes the relationship between the health of humans and animals within a healthy, sustainable environment. UNIC Health is dedicated to support the development of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine and Health Sciences of the University of Nicosia.
A career with us, is a unique opportunity to explore new possibilities, as we adhere to the highest professional standards, while promoting equality and respect.
We are now seeking a well-qualified and motivated professional to join our team for the full-time post of Receptionist.
- Greet and assist visitors, students, and faculty / staff members in a professional and friendly manner.
- Answer incoming calls, provide information, and direct calls to the appropriate personnel.
- Manage the reception area, ensuring cleanliness and organization.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and conference rooms as required.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- Collaborate with administrative staff and faculty to support various projects and events.
- Secretarial qualifications and/or degree in a relevant field would be an advantage.
- Proven experience as a receptionist or in a similar customer service role.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize responsibilities.
The ideal candidate should be eligible to work in the European Union/ European Economic Area.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV and cover letter addressing your suitability for the post, in English, to email@example.com με θέμα: “anergosjobs.com” by Friday, 10th November 2023.
Please indicate that you are applying for the post of Receptionist with reference number A23REC06 in the subject line of your email.
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.