Constantinos Markou & Co Ltd: Ζητείται Accountant – Λεμεσός
We work with international businesses and entrepreneurs with Cyprus companies in providing a range of professional services such as accounting, tax compliance, tax planning, advisory and audit.
The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable dealing with financial data and be able to handle the day-to-day, entry-level accounting work for the company clients in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
The main responsibilities of the successful candidate shall be:
- Daily bookkeeping/accounting and recording of transactions in the accounting system
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, debtors and creditors
- Preparation and submission of VAT, VIES and tax returns
- Preparation of payroll and payment of social insurance for clients
- Preparation of month end reporting
- General administration duties and filing of accounting records in an organized manner
- Assistance to auditors where appropriate
The successful candidate shall receive training and report directly to the partner of the firm.
Qualifications and Skills
LCCI Level 3 Higher or any equivalent qualification
Ability to meet work related deadlines
Strong attention to detail
Excellent computer literacy
Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
Email: email@example.com με θέμα: “anergosjobs.com”