GEP Buildings: Θέση Εργασίας – Λάρνακα
GEP Buildings, a construction development company, based in Larnaca, is looking to hire:
Job Description: The qualified Executive Assistant will work closely with the managing director of the company. They will gain comprehensive experience working within real estate, construction development, sales and business management. The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing reports, and handling information requests, as well as performing routine administrative functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. This is an exciting opportunity for the dedicated candidate who will be willing to grow with the company.
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor degree required in any of the following fields: Business Administration/Management, Economics, Accounting, Architecture, Engineering, Project Management, Interior Design.
- Masters’ degree will be considered an advantage.
- At least five years of experience as an executive assistant or administrative assistant required.
- Experience within the Real Estate sector will be an advantage.
- Time Management.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language, both verbal and written.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office packages and computer literate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Take notes and deliver messages from phone calls, emails, memos or reports to the managing director.
- Oversee the managing director’s schedules, team meetings, and travel arrangements.
- Serve as a liaison between the managing director and clientele.
- Input information received about clients through streamlined database management.
- Execute clerical and general office duties such as setting up filing systems, data entry, typing, copying, ordering office supplies, and other administrative tasks for special projects as requested.
- Providing administrative support to project managers, including scheduling meetings, creating agendas, and arranging conference calls.
- Work alongside highly experienced industry professionals exposed to projects bringing expertise from different countries, and work on projects that will make a long-lasting impact in Cyprus.
- Vendor management and coordination for digital and marketing activities including but not limited to social media, graphic design, blog writing, SEO/SEM, database development and more.
- Package development for customers and deals.
- Limited professional errands.
- Act as a point of contact for vendors, subcontractors, and various construction services teams and solicit quotes from them for new jobs.
- Coordinating with architects, engineers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients to ensure that all parties are informed of project status.
- Preparing reports on project status, budgets, schedules, or other metrics to ensure accountability across teams.
- Maintaining lists of vendors and materials needed for each project, as well as keeping track of expenditures for each phase of construction.
- Salary: €1.700 gross
- Retirement Plan
Interested applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org με θέμα: “anergosjobs.com”