University of Limassol: Ζητείται Junior Accountant – Λευκωσία
The University of Limassol, the proud successor of Cyprus International Institute of Management (CIIM), an innovative business school in Cyprus, and an equal opportunity employer, invites applications for the position of Junior Accountant.
- Maintain accurate financial records
- Liaising with students regarding their dues, responding to queries or concerns
- Suggesting and implementing payment programs for students who need assistance.
- Prepare reports and communicate them effectively
- Other duties related to accounting work
- LCCI Higher and/or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting orequivalent
- Ability to process data in Microsoft Excel and present them in an
- Effective communicator with good command of the Greek and English language
- Prior accounting experience of 1 year minimum
- Experience with funded programs will be considered advantage
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Funded studies for personnel
- Provident fund
Please submit your CV to email@example.com with the email subject: “Junior Accountant – anergosjobs.com” . The review of applications will continue until the position is filled. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. CVs and personal data will be securely stored and used solely for employment purposes.