Evidentrust Financial Services Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
We are an Accounting, Audit, Tax and Consulting firm based in Limassol and we are looking to recruit an accountant to join our team.
- Maintaining accounting and bookkeeping records for local and international clients.
- Communicating with clients for maintenance of accounting records.
- Preparing VAT/VIES returns.
- Preparing the files for external audit.
- Addressing requests from audit team.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities, as assigned by the management.
- Holder of Higher LCCI in Accounting or ACA/ACCA Trainee.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or equivalent field will be considered an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken).
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of assignments.
- Work efficiently and effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Flexible and easily adaptable to new tasks.
- Positive, mature and professional attitude.
- An attractive remuneration package based on previous experience, qualifications, and skills.
- Performance bonuses.
- Learning and development activities.
- Fridays afternoons off.
- 4 working days or 2 half days for July and August.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid sick leave.
- Great working environment
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org με θέμα: “anergosjobs.com”
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.