Stephanis: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Stephanis is the leading electronics retail chain of stores in Cyprus, boasting a network of 8 stores (7 physical stores and 1 e-commerce) across the island. Complementing our extensive brick-and-mortar presence, we proudly hold the position of the number one e-commerce website in the region. Join us in shaping the future of technology retail and become part of our dynamic team.
We are seeking a dynamic Human Resources Executive to join our team at Stephanis HQ in Nicosia. As the HR Executive, you will play a crucial role in overseeing the complete employee lifecycle, ensuring the smooth functioning of all HR processes.
- Oversee the full employee cycle, from the hiring process to the termination.
- Manage the entire recruitment and selection process by preparing job descriptions, posting adverts, reviewing CVs, scheduling and conducting interviews, etc.
- Prepare employment letters, agreements, contracts, and other relevant documents.
- Coordinate staff trainings and performance reviews.
- Oversee time and attendance of employees.
- Maintain personnel records.
- Manage employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Ensure compliance with labor laws and company policies.
- Handle ad-hoc projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or any other relevant field.
- Previous experience in a similar HR focused role is essential.
- Excellent time management skills, able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Fluency in Greek & good knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to email@example.com με θέμα: “anergosjobs.com”