Dema Services Limited: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Our Firm is seeking to recruit a high caliber, dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join the accounting department as an accountant for our offices in Nicosia. The successful candidate will hold a full-time role and will have unique profile-building and career growth opportunities in a fast-growing sector, working alongside highly experienced specialists and consultants and dealing with a reputable global clientele.
Main duties and responsibility Areas:
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare financial statements
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Assist with the month-end close process and ensure transactions are recorded in the proper period
- Payment of annual levy
- Ensure timely bank transactions
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Maintain reporting of sales, purchases, expenses and other transactions in accounting software, accurately and timely
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of the double entry system.
- Manage bank, debtors and creditors reconciliations.
- Use information and communication technology tools and other firm standard technologies effectively and efficiently.
- Perform accurate research in firms’ database to collect all necessary documents for the preparation of the accounting records
- Maintain properly the accounting file
- Interface with various departments in the Company and receive information pertinent to various accounting issues
- Preparation and submission of VAT, Vies, Intrastat of the Company
- Preparation of management reports
Requirements / Skills:
- Holder of LCCI Higher or holder of a bachelor degree in Accounting
- Experience in a similar position
- Good communication skills
- Good command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer literacy
Attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates.
Please apply by sending your curriculum vitae and transcripts to email@example.com, quoting reference “HR921 – anergosjobs.com” , for the attention of the Human Resources Manager by 4th November 2023.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.