ASPEN TRUST GROUP: Ζητείται Accountant – Λευκωσία
Qualified or Semi-Qualified Accountant
The Accountant is responsible for performing the day to day book-keeping for each
client with careful monitoring of supporting documentation for every business
transaction. He/she is responsible for preparing month-end management accounts,
VAT returns, budgets and liaising with auditors regarding audits and tax compliance.
• University Degree in Finance or related field as well as ACCA or ACA qualified or partly-qualified;
• Minimum of 3 years financial management experience in a similar role, within the Professional Services Industry and / or Financial Services Industry;
• Knowledge of E-Soft Accounting Software.
Skills and Competencies
• Analytical and financial management skills with focus on accuracy and completion;
• Organizational, administration and time management skills;
• A self-motivated individual able to work independently and within a team;
• Ability to work under pressure with attention to detail;
• IT literate with good knowledge of E-Soft and MS Office ; applications, especially Word, Excel & PowerPoint;
• Fluency in English is required, knowledge of Greek would be an advantage.
What we offer
• An attractive salary based on your experience and skills;
• Thirteenth salary (entitlement of the thirteenth salary is upon successful
completion of the initial six month probation period);
• Life Insurance and Medical Insurance (entitlement to these schemes is
upon successful completion of the initial six month probation period);
• A professional working environment.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV and covering letter to:
Ms. Helen Mylonas
firstname.lastname@example.org με θέμα: “anergosjobs.com”
Aspen Trust Group
77 Limassol Ave.
The closing date for applications will be Friday 3rd November 2023 at 5.30p