Delfi Partners & Company: Ζητείται Accounting Officer – Λευκωσία
- Fully capable of all aspects of bookkeeping
- Assist on the invoicing procedure and ensure that the monthly invoices are being issued according to the agreed terms
- Recording the sales & purchase invoices, dealing with suppliers & customers
- Bank & petty cash reconciliation & producing the monthly P/L, balance sheet
- Managing creditors’ and debtors’ balances, invoices, receipts, and payments into the accounting software
- Recording transactions in the accounting software on a daily basis
- Preparing and submitting VAT forms
- Maintain files, including filing of general ledger journal vouchers, accounts payable documentation, and other miscellaneous filing
- Maintain regular contact with other departments to obtain and convey information or to correct transactions
- Undertaking any other specific duties as required by the Financial Manager.
- LCCI Higher, CAT Qualification or University degree/ Diploma
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulatory requirements
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing skills.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested for the position please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention on the subject the reference “PAMAO23 – anergosjobs.com”.
Each application will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please note that only shortlisted applications will be contacted.
Post expires at 10:06pm on Wednesday October 11th, 2023