Ζητείται Office Manager – Λεμεσός
- Planning, coordination and management of the Foundation’s activities.
- Communication and collaboration with the Foundation’s Supporters as well as with various government agencies.
- Keeping accurate records and preparing reports on the Foundation’s functions and actions.
- rganizing events and Social campaigns of the Foundation.
- Design and production of digital material for campaigns and events.
- Management of the website, press list, Facebook / Instagram, website and others social platforms to promote the institution in a local and international setting.
- Undertaking any other tasks related to the operations of the Center and or other tasks assigned by the General Director.
- Fluency in English & Greek, both in written and verbal is a MUST. Knowledge of Russian language would be considered an advantage.
- A resident of Limassol.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- A Master Degree in Business will be considered as an advantage.
- Must have experience of at least 3 years in a similar field of operations.
- Active social judgement.
- To work independently and efficiently.
- To exceed in management skills, promotional and communication skills.
- Ability to deliver results and tasks in a timely manner.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to understand and communicate with diverse populations and other groups.
An attractive remuneration package, according to candidate’s qualifications and experience, including 13th salary will be offered to the selected applicant.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you feel that this role is a good fit for you, please send us an email to email@example.com με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com” explaining the reasons why and attached a copy of your CV detailing your experience and qualifications to date.
Post expires at 10:07pm on Tuesday October 3rd, 2023