CTC-ARI Airports Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λάρνακα
CTC-ARI Airports Ltd, the Company managing the Travel Retail & Duty-Free operation at Larnaca and Paphos International Airports, invites applications for the recruitment of a Human Resources Administrator, based at Larnaca International Airport.
Human Resources Administrator
The Human Resources Administrator is responsible for providing HR administrative day-to-day support to Management and teams across the organization.
- Carry out administrative duties in a timely manner with attention to detail, for the wide spectrum of HR activities
- Be the key point of contact, providing support and guidance in terms of HR policies and procedures to managers and employees, including but not limited to employment terms and benefits
- Organize, maintain, and update internal databases (paper based and electronic) ensuring accuracy at all times and compliance with company procedures, legislative provisions and GDPR requirements
- Responsible for all Human Resources administrative functions. Ongoing follow-up and close monitoring of pending matters to ensure all requirements are met in a timely manner and in line with Civil Aviation and company procedures
- Generate monthly HR reports as required
- Manage purchase orders and invoices. Liaise with the Finance team as necessary to ensure on time payments
- Keep up to date on current issues and matters related to the HR department
- General day to day executive support to the HR Manager
Person Specification – Requirements of the Role
- Minimum 3 years of administrative experience. Previous service in a Human Resources department will be considered an advantage
- Diploma/Degree or equivalent qualification in Human Resources Management or relevant field will be considered an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills, and strong sense of task completion with high efficiency
- Positive personality, with the ability to work on own initiative within a team environment
- Flexibility in the management of changing priorities and workload on a day to day basis
- High sense of confidentiality and discretion in dealing with business and people matters
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and should reach us the latest by 20 September 2023. For any further enquiries, please contact Mrs. Maria Andreou on 24-841497/24-841400.
Post expires at 7:34am on Thursday September 21st, 2023