UCLan Cyprus: Θέση Εργασίας (μισθός €22.000 το χρόνο) – Λάρνακα
UCLan Cyprus is seeking to appoint a full-time Human Resources Officer
Gross annual salary: up to €22,000 depending on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing professional HR service to University staff, and to contribute to the development of the University’s HR strategy.
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Training and development of new and existing employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Ensuring accurate of proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- Ensuring that company employment policies follow national laws and regulations.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or other related fields. A Postgraduate qualification will be considered an advantage.
- Significant recent experience in a similar position (Minimum 2 years).
- Excellent command and fluency in Greek and English Language.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Internet.
- Positive personality, punctuality, and discipline, with a strong sense of duty, responsibility, and reliability.
- Good knowledge of Cyprus Employment Law and keeping up to date with legal developments.
- Maturity in handling confidential information & high personal ethics and integrity are essential.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
Benefits: 13th Salary, Provident Fund, Annual Leaves / Sick Leaves etc.
Please send your completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form and your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The UCLan Cyprus Application form as well as the Job Description can be obtained from the University website: https://www.uclancyprus.ac.cy/vacancy/human-resources-officer/
No CVs will be accepted without a completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form.
The closing date for applications is on Tuesday 12th September 2023.
For informal enquiries, please contact the HR Department either via email at email@example.com or call on 24694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunity employer