KPMG: Ζητείται Chief Operating Officer Assistant – Λευκωσία
- Tracking COO’s tasks and projects to ensure appropriate prioritization of projects with respect to deadlines and organizational developments
- Organizing internal and external meeting for COO, including logistical and substantive preparation
- Managing travel scheduling and arrangements
- Ensuring consistent and efficient interaction with other executive assistants across the organization; demonstrate poise and tact under pressure and handling matters with sound judgement and confidentiality
- Providing special project leadership and supporting as needed.
- Conducting preliminary research on a variety of topics; draft materials as needed
- Performing any other relevant duties as assigned
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies could be considered as an advantage
- One or more years of experience in providing high-level administrative support to executives.
- Accounting knowledge
- An understanding of the complexities surrounding collaboration in a global matrix organization
- Very good oral and written language skills in both Greek and English
- Detail oriented, organized with proven ability to successfully multi-task
- Strong verbal and written Greek and English communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and preference for collaboration with proven success working with others; ability to work with high profile individuals externally, as well as collaborate internally
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometime unpredictable environment; works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to consistently apply good judgment and make good decisions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities
- Organized with a proven ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Proficient in MS Office
- You must be a self-starter, solution focused, and most importantly, you must realize that you are joining something that is a mission larger than your job, your career and even this organization.
- Enthusiasm to learn and drive significantly contribute
- Take initiative to learn and ability to work independently.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Collaborative mindset and strong interpersonal skills
- Remains positive in high pressure and stressful situations
- Demonstrates critical thinking, communication, and relationship-building skills
- Action oriented and results focused
- Flexible and resourceful approach
- Independent problem solver
- Competitive remuneration package (incl. 13th salary)
- Bonus Scheme that reflects firm & individual performance
- Provident Fund
Health and Wellbeing
- BeWell@KPMG – a holistic programme to support employees’ wellbeing
- In-house occupational psychologist
- Occupational doctor
- KPMG Gym benefits
- Running Club
- Social committee
Life at KPMG
- Excellent opportunities for career development & advancement
- Hybrid working model (working from the office, client and home)
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoon off
- Flex Fridays for July & August (Reduced Hours – 36hours)
- Reduced hours & Mother’s scheme working options
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Holiday entitlement from the 1st day you join
- Global Mobility programme
- Dress for your Day
- Free Parking
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging apply now.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E:email@example.com