Cablenet Communication Systems Plc: Ζητείται Accountant – Λευκωσία
Join Our Team as an Accountant
Are you passionate about numbers, with attention to detail and eager to make a significant impact within a dynamic organization? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity waiting for you at Cablenet!
- Perform accurate monthly accounting entries in the company’s computerized accounting system.
- Perform monthly reconciliations of Bank Accounts, Debtor/Creditor accounts, Fixed Assets.
- Perform payments.
- Assist Senior Accountant in reviewing the monthly accounting entries.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management reports.
- Assist in the preparation of the required schedules and other financial reports relating to the half-year review and the annual audit.
- Assist in and/or undertake any other task requested by the Department’s Head.
To qualify for the role, you should have:
- Accounting LCCI Higher and/or Bachelor Degree in Accounting or any other similar/related subject.
- A Master’s degree in a related field will be considered a strong advantage.
- 5+ years of previous experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of SAP accounting software will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Very good command of both Greek & English languages (both verbal and written).
- Excellent team player.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet the requested deadlines.
- Ability to apply judgment, business acumen, and diligence when carrying out work tasks.
We provide an appealing compensation package that includes opportunities for career advancement, all within a pleasant, dynamic, and constructive work environment.
Here are some of the benefits provided:
- 13th salary
- Free Medical Insurance
- Insurance Plan with life benefit and serious illness allowance
- Training and Development through online platforms and on-the-job training
- Remote work opportunities
- Performance-based bonus
- Up to 25 days of annual leave
- Paid sick leave
- Wedding and childbirth gift
- Free fixed and mobile services
- We offer benefits and initiatives aimed at promoting a healthy work-life balance
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com by September 8th, 2023 quoting reference “FA7923- anergosjobs.com” . All applications will be handled in strict confidence.