J.L Motorace: Ζητείται Accountant – Λευκωσία
We are seeking an experienced professional to join our Accounting and Finance department.
• Daily checks of cash registers.
• Reconciliation of general ledger accounts (vendors, banks, etc.).
• Online payments to suppliers.
• Payroll management.
• Management of Social Insurance, GESY, Defence, Income Tax, and other related items.
• Recording of entries in accounting journals within the accounting system.
• Maintenance of books and accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions; resolution of discrepancies.
• Review of accounting documents to ensure the accuracy of information and calculations; directing correcting entries.
• Review of invoices to and from the company.
• Performance of month-end accounting activities, such as general ledger entries.
• Regular communication with clients to manage account balances and collections.
• A University degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or a related field and/or Holder of LCCI Higher or Intermediate certification.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in bookkeeping and/or accounting positions.
• Proficiency in bookkeeping software and MS Office, with particular emphasis on Excel.
• Knowledge of SAP will be considered an advantage.
• Advanced business writing and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English.
• Fluency and a comprehensive understanding of English are mandatory.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and deliver high-quality services.
• A strong sense of risk awareness and integrity in handling confidential information.
• Our working hours are from Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM, with a 30-minute break.
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Interested applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com” . The deadline for applications is 31/08/2023.
• For any clarifications related to the application process, you may reach us at 22490000.