Stademos Hotels Ltd: Ζητείται Front Office Supervisor – Λεμεσός
Stademos Hotels Ltd, a leading Group within the Cyprus Hospitality industry, is seeking to recruit a Front Office Supervisor for the 4* Mediterranean Hotel in Limassol.
At Stademos Hotels Ltd we consider our people our most valuable asset, which is why we only hire professionals who are passionate, enthusiastic and willing to learn.
We foster a team culture, thrive on challenges and always aim to provide our guests excellence in service, in an environment of tranquillity, well-being and hospitality at its best, where our people fell proud to belong.
We offer opportunities for future advancement and skill development through continuous training programme, both in Cyprus and abroad, while at the same time encouraging initiative and rewarding results.
The Front Office Supervisor will supervise and ensure the smooth running of all Front Office areas, in cooperation with/the absence of the Front Office Manager, in the most efficient and effective manner delivering the highest possible standards of service to guests, VIPs and repeat guests from their arrival until the minute they depart. He/she will undertake the effective development, management and leadership of the department’s human resources, equipment and provisions and will be pro-active in maintaining and/or improving the department profitability in accordance with Hotel policies, procedures and standards.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To monitor and control all Front Office areas and activities by actively participating in the daily running of the operations and be vigilantly attentive to service details and all product quality.
- To co-ordinate effectively with the related/dependant departments through constant contact about speed of service, availability, popularity and inter-relations.
- To understand and ensure his subordinates understand all room and floor lay outs, package combinations, service and methods of presentation of all products and facilities available.
- To check arrivals and departures of the day as well as those of the following day with the help of the supporting documentation.
- To input the rooms for the next day’s arrivals in the Front Office computerised system.
- To supervise the state and ready-time of all the arrivals rooms, and ensure the smooth arrival and welcome of all guests.
- To understand and adhere to the Hotel’s rules and regulations and in particular the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health & Safety, Cleanliness and the Environment
- An attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- Career Progression
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Graduate of a Hotel Management school specialising in hospitality.
- Three years’ experience in a similar position of a 4 or 5 star Hotel
- Must speak and write English and Greek very well. An additional foreign language will be considered as an advantage.
- Computer literate and familiar with Word and Excel.
- Experience in using Hospitality Management System (ex. Fidelio)
- Organisational, Managerial and Leadership skills.
- Analytical skills, responsible and able to present results.
- Able to evaluate people and plan incentives.
- Very good communication skills.
- Pleasant and friendly personality, fair, reliable and polite.
Due to work permit restrictions, only EU candidates are eligible to apply.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org until the 03 September 2023 quoting : “Front Office Supervisor – anergosjobs.com” .
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted for this position.