MSC SHIPMANAGEMENT LIMITED: Ζητείται Accounts Assistant – Λεμεσός
Career opportunity to join MSC SHIPMANAGEMENT LIMITED, one of the world’s leading shipmanagement companies.
Role Overview: In this role you will develop your professional skills and knowledge to support and assist our Finance Team and contribute in achieving Department’s objectives in line with the internal standards and external requirements. You will be responsible for preparing payments and supplier statement’s reconciliations, processing invoices and verifying bank details as well as participating in the day-to-day payment cycle activities in a timely and efficient manner. You will demonstrate your competency for effective organization and communication skills, for giving attention to detail and your strong computer skills.
- Perform day-to-day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts payables’ data. Process accounts and outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Reconcile the accounts payables ledger to ensure that all invoices and payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Prepare bank payments
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve vendors’ billing issues.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports detailing accounts payable status.
- Facilitate payment of invoices.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation, and legislation.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and financial forecasts.
- Resume any other duties assigned from management.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related to the role.
- LCCI Higher, AA, CAT would be considered as an advantage.
- Ideally two years of related experience.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Strong Mathematical skills.
- Strong IT Skills especially MS Excel.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accrual accounting.
- Organizational skills.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
A very attractive compensation package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience. Interested applicants should apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com”
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality at all times.