Develoteam Investment Ltd: Ζητείται Finance Specialist (μισθός €2.000) – Πάφος
Hello world! Cyprus-based Develoteam Investment Ltd. (a tech holding company) are looking for an ambitious and eager to learn Finance Specialist supporting accounting and financial/controlling activities. The role is located in Paphos, CY and requires relocation which would be company supported (along with coverage of housing costs).
- Conducting economic and financial analyses of the company.
- Ongoing monitoring of the macroeconomic situation and planned legislative changes, both in Cyprus and Poland, where subsidiary companies operate.
- Analyzing investment opportunities (M&A) for both DIL and selected subsidiary companies.
- Assessing key financial parameters of target companies.
- Analyzing reports and financial statements related to DIL’s ongoing activities.
- Cost control in designated areas of the company’s operations.
- Ongoing collaboration with the local accounting team, external supporting entities, and the financial and accounting departments of subsidiary companies.
What do we expect from candidates?
- Relevant education (min. BA) in finance and accounting, economics, or banking.
- Approx. 2 years of experience in independent performance of tasks related to financial and cost analysis, etc.; experience gained in investment (holding) companies will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with accounting and legal areas (tax, corporate law, etc.).
- Practical experience in preparing financial reports, reports, and analyses.
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly MS Excel.
- Practical business-level proficiency in English (B2 minimum).
- Willingness to relocate to Cyprus and citizenship of a EU country (or permission to work within the EU).
What do we offer?
- Flexible employment options: employment contract, business-to-business contract, or service contract (according to preference) at approx. 2000 euro/month.
- Full assistance in relocating to Cyprus, including coverage of housing costs.
- Insurance package.
- Friendly working atmosphere within a pleasant and supportive team of professionals.
Please apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org