We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator to undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The office administrator ensures smooth running of the company’s office and facilities.
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (email, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records with financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Handle office maintenance issues
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or similar role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficient in Greek and English languages, verbal and written
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”