Our Group of Companies based in Limassol is looking for a Receptionist who will be responsible for maintaining day to day administrative services in order to meet the company’s requirements and provide support to all company operations with its clients. The employee must report directly to the Administration Manager.
- Answering all company calls, transferring calls to relevant company members and taking messages where necessary.
- Arranging appointments/meetings and maintaining calendar in an accurate and timely manner.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Co-ordinate front-desk activities
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post.
- Performing general clerical duties such as photocopying, scanning, faxing mailing, filling , storage and security of company records.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to Accounting, Legal, and Marketing departments and in general offer administrative support across the organization
- Ordering stationery and any other equipment to ensure smooth operation of the office
- Maintain business premises (the office) clean and tidy at all the times
- Make the necessary travelling arrangements for the company Director as per his requests.
- Secretarial Studies /Degree or equivalent
- at least 3 years experience in a similar position
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook)
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language (verbal & written)
- Knowledge of the Russian Language or Hebrew will be considered as an advantage.
- Understanding corporate companies and dealt before with Cyprus and International Banks, KYC will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong Communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Responsible/reliable person
- Motivated/committed and disciplined
The working hours are 09:00-18:30 Monday to Thursday with 1-hour break and Friday
Interested candidates should send their CV at : email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”