Privacy Management Group Ltd: Accountant/ Bookkeeper – Larnaca
- Accounting and Bookkeeping of Clients Records which can involve Multicurrency accounting entries and adjustments
- Handling of incoming enquiries and respond to clients in relation to their accounting matters
- Meeting all deadlines such as Vat Returns preparation ,VIES Reporting etc.
- General Administrative Duties relating to Accounting Work and any other work assigned by Management of the Company
- Fluent in written & spoken English.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of ESOFT ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE is a pre-requisite
- Proven Working experience between 2-4 years in a similar environment
- Sound Accounting Knowledge and Vat Handling on a local and European level
- Ability to work up to a Trial Balance review level and prepare the company for an audit.
- Ability to work as a part of a team and liaise with the company’s other departments
- Strong Attention to detail and confidentiality are a must
- Salary will be commensurate upon knowledge and experience with emphasis placed on the latter.
Please send your CV to Ms. Mercedes Saez at email@example.com