Batchimo Ltd: Office Administrator – Limassol
We are now looking to recruit an Office Administrator to join us in our Limassol offices.
Why to Apply? This is a fantastic opportunity, boasting a very nice work environment.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- General office administrative tasks
- Providing any ad hoc office duty that might be required by the Managers
- Excellent English and Greek speaker – writing, speaking, reading
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Pleasant personality
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Discretion with confidential information
- Computer literate – very good knowledge of Microsoft office Excel and Word
Additional Benefits & Perks
- Excellent remuneration package
- Working within a multicultural, friendly and highly motivating environment
- Free Medical Insurance
09:00am – 18:00pm
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to email@example.com quoting “JB-14 – ANERGOSJOBS.COM” in the subject line.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.