UClan Cyprus: Θέση Εργασίας – Λάρνακα
PA and Administrative Assistant for the School of Sciences
UClan Cyprus University is seeking to appoint a PA and Administrative Assistant for the School of Sciences
GROSS ANNUAL SALARY: up to €15,000 depending on experience and/or background
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide administrative and office management services to the faculty of the School of Sciences and the Head of School.
- Assist the Head of School in updating and maintaining School databases and filing systems.
- To work co-operatively with other administrative and support staff in the University and assist in the coordination of academic and Head of School activities.
- To provide support for academic administration in relation to the induction, admission, registration and progression of students, and assessment procedures.
- Provide clerical support for data input/retrieval to/from computerised information systems for the faculty and Head of School of Sciences.
- To provide Support related to research projects (e.g. proofreading of documents, editing draft questionnaires, searching for, and retrieving research information from different sources, maintaining project websites).
- Any administrative support required by the Head of School.
- Degree or equivalent qualification within these areas: Office Administration, Office Management, Secretarial studies.
- Significant recent administrative experience in a busy office environment (Minimum 3 years – experience).
- Fluency in Greek and English Language.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, large corporate databases and the Internet.
- Project Management skills.
- Positive and outgoing personality, with strong sense of duty, responsibility and reliability.
Benefits: 13th Salary, Provident Fund, Annual Leaves / Sick Leaves etc.
Please send the completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form and your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. UCLan Cyprus Application forms can be obtained from the University’s website here
No CVs will be accepted without a completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form.
The closing date for applications is on Sunday 8th May 2022.
For informal enquiries, please contact the HR Department either via email at email@example.com or call on 24694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer7