Privacy Management Group Ltd: Ζητείται Accountant/ Bookkeeper- Λάρνακα
- Accounting and Bookkeeping of Clients Records which can involve Multicurrency accounting entries and adjustments
- Handling of incoming enquiries and respond to clients in relation to their accounting matters
- Meeting all deadlines eg Vat Returns preparation, VIES Reporting etc
- General Administrative Duties relating to Accounting Work and any other work assigned by Management of the Company
Qualifications required: Skills & Experience Required:
- Fluency in written & spoken English, Knowledge of the German language will be considered as a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of ESOFT ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE is a pre-requisite
- Proven Working experience between 2-4 years in a similar environment
- Sound Accounting Knowledge and Vat Handling on a local and European level
- Ability to work up to a Trial Balance review level and prepare the company for an audit.
- Ability to work as a part of a team and liaise with the company’s other departments
- Strong Attention to detail and confidentiality are a must
Salary will be commensurate upon knowledge and experience with emphasis placed on the latter.
Candidates ideally must be residing in Larnaca.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV by the latest at 1/2/2022 to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org by placing the job title in the subject line or phone +357 22028266 .
Employment conditions: Full time