Baker Tilly Klitou & Partners Ltd: Θέσεις Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
About Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors, operating in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. Country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International; one of the Top 10 largest networks of the sector.
A blend of young graduates and mature professionals create a fresh, innovative and forward-looking working environment. Our people are at the forefront, with the firm nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and inclusion.
We seek to recruit Administration Associates under a nine-month fixed term employment contract. The Associates will provide administration support in a project of the Consulting Department. Based on the needs of the project, the contract might be extended for another six months.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing administration support for a specific project of the Consulting Department.
- Communicating via telephone with various stakeholders in English.
- Being involved in the preparation of relevant reports, ensuring accuracy and integrity of data.
- Proactively communicating challenges to the Manager in charge and daily reporting on the progress made.
- Undertaking any other administrative duties, as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field of studies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must.
- Prior work experience in a corporate environment will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and Word.
- Team player and collaborate well with others.
- Proactive and energetic with a positive attitude.
- Flexible and easily adaptable to new tasks.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to Recruitment@bakertilly.com.cy,making reference to the code CONAD/NIC/2020 – anergosjobs.com.
Only successful candidates will be contacted
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunities employer