Erimarco Accounting Services Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Our firm is seeking to recruit a dynamic and highly motivated individual for the position of:
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- By joining the Accounting Department of our firm, the proper candidate will perform the accounting and VAT process of the transactions of our clients which include small, medium and large companies and multi company organisations.
CANDIDATE PROFILE – QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- A minimum of three years accounting experience is required which will include the preparation and submission of VAT and VIES reports, bank, creditors, cash and debtors’ reconciliation and other essential accounting functions.
- Experience with the bookkeeping system «Sofia» will be an advantage.
- Excellent planning, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English and Greek languages.
- Strong sense of team work.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform within strict deadlines.
Based on qualifications and experience, with an attractive weekly working hours schedule.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting: “Accounting Senior – ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.