Oneworld Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Business Development Manager
Oneworld Ltd is a leading Cyprus global business services provider to a wide array of corporate and private clients.
We are looking for a high calibre individual to join our Nicosia office and help to enhance business opportunities for the Company.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
- identify and pursue professional development opportunities with clients and business introducers
- follow up business leads and sales opportunities
- develop and implement the firm’s digital marketing strategy
- communicating marketing promotions to clients and business introducers
- prepare, submit and present proposals to prospective clients and advisors
- organise and hold meetings with clients for business development
Interested applicants should possess the following qualifications:
- finance, law or business related degree from UK University
- a minimum experience of 3 years in a similar position
- excellent knowledge of digital marketing and SEO strategy formulation
- excellent interpersonal skills
- advanced Computer skills (Microsoft office, CMS)
- working on own initiative and promoting the company’s services
- proficiency in English language
- knowledge of fiduciary and business services will be considered as an advantage
- knowledge of other languages will be considered as an advantage
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience. Benefits include 13th salary, 21 days annual leave and provident fund as well as a performance-oriented bonus scheme.
Interested applicants can send their CV to the attention of George Hadjipavlou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting: ” Business Development Manager – anergosjobs.com”
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.