Conzylum: Ζητείται Office Administrator – Λευκωσία
We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our Conzylum team.
Though we are a company with a long history, now we are dealing with the new office in Nicosia and are looking for a bright and responsible office administrator who will build our new office look and make it a cozy yet well-functioned place for our employees.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that the office is operating smoothly
- Handling all administrative tasks, keeping paperwork organized, dealing with correspondence
- Manage planning and execution of visits by global colleagues and customers
- Perform receptionist duties: welcoming visitors, answering and directing phone calls.
- Ordering stationery and furniture, managing office supplies inventory, and placing orders as necessary
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, food providers, ensuring that all items are invoiced, paid on time and delivered
- Supervise the maintenance of office areas, equipment, and facilities
- Managing cleaning staff/Supply management/Service management
- Assisting all related tasks and day-to-day operations regarding office
- Work closely with our system administrators and HR team
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role (Office Assistant, Office Manager, etc.)
- Fluent written and spoken English and Greek, Russian language is an advantage
- You are flexible, structured, and able to work under pressure
- Very accurate and customer-oriented attitude
- Attention to detail and meticulousness in paperwork
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
- Sociability and openness, the desire to communicate a lot with people on a daily basis, non-conflict
- Computer literacy
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours and breaks (preferably be ready to be in the office until 18:30)
- Official employment and visa support
- Office in Nicosia (Cyprus) close to Athalassa National Forest Park.
- Large kitchen that has access to the private rooftop with a wonderful view.
- Child’s bonus (monthly allowance for each child).
- International medical insurance (in-hospital and out-of-hospital treatment including covid coverage).
- 100% paid sick days (up to 10 working days per year).
- English and German Language courses (online courses with the corporate teachers in groups depending on the starting level) and additional business English training.
- Soft skills development trainings (facilitation, feedback, coaching, etc.).
To send a CV and ask questions: firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com”
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN FAMAGUSTA