Rickys Travel Agency: Θέση Εργασίας – Πάφος
Rickys Travel Agency has been operating since 1988 and has been the leading travel agency of Paphos. We are an IATA licenced agency and a member or the Cyprus Tourism organisation. We provide multiple services including air tickets, cruises, hotel bookings, car hire and many more.
Our travel agency is looking for a friendly and professional travel agent to join our team. As our travel agent, you should be passionate about seeing the world and helping others do the same. This role involves planning holidays including air tickets and hotel bookings, suggesting travel destinations, maintaining client files, and managing large-scale events.
In this position, your ultimate goal will be to keep our clients satisfied and loyal for future services. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with in-depth knowledge of domestic and international travel destinations. To succeed in this role, you should also possess outstanding negotiation and sales skills.
Travel Agent Job Responsibilities:
- Meets with clients at our office to determine travel needs, budgets and preferences.
- Sells and coordinates transportation, accommodations, insurance, tours and activities.
- Advises clients regarding destinations, cultures, customs, weather and activities.
- Collects payments, books travel arrangements and pays applicable fees.
- Handles travel issues, conflicts, complaints, cancelations and refunds.
- Builds and maintains relationships with travel and tour vendors.
- Maintains accurate records of bookings, payments, transactions, phone calls and meetings.
- Contributes to agency efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Working hours are Monday to Saturday 9am till 6:30pm with 2 hour lunch brakes from 13:30-3:30. Wednesdays and Saturdays are half working days from 9am till 1:30pm. The office is located at 17 Gladstone Street in Paphos.
- Strong sales and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Excellent knowledge of computer reservation computer programs including Saber, but training will be provided
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Strong ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Working knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- Ability to speak English and Russian.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in tourism, travel, hospitality, business, or any other field.
- Experience working as a travel agent
Even if you do not cover all or many of the above requirements but are interested in joining our team please do not hesitate to contact us and send us your CV. Training will be provided regardless of level of experience and qualifications! If you are excited about joining Rickys Travel Agency as a Travel Agent then go ahead and send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting: “anergosjobs.com”or even drop us a call at 97605120 for a conversation! We would love to hear from you!