Ayia Napa Marina: Θέση Εργασίας – Αμμόχωστος
Procurement Supervisor shall assist the Procurement Head and participate in all aspects of getting the services, materials or property a business needs to operate or expand. This often involves dealing directly with owners or suppliers and creating contracts related to transactions.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for sourcing equipment, goods and services and managing suppliers, vendors and contractors.
- Be able to perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search for better deals and find more profitable suppliers.
- Responsible for strategic and operational procurement activities to support the construction phase of the project.
- Ensure the execution of procurement strategies, standards, controls, policies, procedures and performance metrics to effectively and efficiently manage the acquisition process and high-quality value delivery.
- Participate in rigorous and objective contract negotiations with suppliers and contractors.
- Maintain strong working relationships with strategic suppliers to assure cost, quality, and delivery targets are met.
- Developing strong relationships with internal stakeholders, understanding their needs and consulting with them to build quality procurement strategies aligned to business requirements.
- Manage bidding and tendering activities.
- Supplier and contract negotiations which involve understanding and knowledge of commercials and competitive pricing for packages related to the construction of marine works / commercial structures / residential buildings.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Degree in Engineering, Procurement or in any relevant field (preferably Civil/Architecture Engineering)
- At least 5 years of proven work experience as a Procurement Executive or in a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office, especially in Excel.
- High level of organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated with ability to work independently.
- Excellent learning and developmental skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to multitask, changing priorities in a high-pressure work environment.
- Excellent knowledge of English language. Knowledge of Greek language will be considered an advantage.
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience, including Medical Insurance, as soon as the probation period expires, as well as excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com”