Baker Tilly Klitou & Partners Ltd: Θέσεις εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Consulting Associates (Nicosia Office)
About Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors, operating in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. Country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International; one of the Top 10 largest networks of the sector.
A blend of young graduates and mature professionals create a fresh, innovative and forward-looking working environment. Our people are at the forefront, with the firm nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and inclusion.
We seek to recruit Consulting Associates to provide administration support in the projects of the Consulting Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing administration support for a specific project of the Consulting Department.
- Communicating via telephone with various stakeholders in English.
- Continuous monitoring of the progress in cases assigned and execution of relevant structured tasks/actions.
- Being involved in the preparation of relevant proposals and status reports, ensuring accuracy and integrity of data.
- Proactively communicating challenges to the Manager in charge and daily reporting on the progress made.
- Undertaking any other administrative duties, as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field of studies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must.
- Prior work experience in a corporate environment involving credit facilities and real estate management will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and Word.
- Team player and collaborate well with others.
- Proactive and energetic with a positive attitude.
- Flexible and easily adaptable to new tasks.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus based on performance
- Learning & Development activities
- Flexibility in start and end time
- Flexible working arrangements for working mothers
- Friday afternoon off
- Increasing number of annual leave days based on experience at the firm
- Unlimited progression opportunities on a structured career path
If you are interested in joining our firm, please submit your interest by completing our online application here.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunities employer