Interstatus Business Services Ltd: Ζητείται Assistant Accountant – Λευκωσία
We are licensed administrative services provider and currently seeking to recruit for our office in Nicosia an Assistant Accountant for full time employment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contact clients for a documents requesting;
- Preparing accounting files;
- Preparing variety of excel files for further analysis for Accountants;
- Liaising with auditors for some matters (send requested documents, clients KYC etc)
- Assisting to Corporate Administrators for some matters (preparing files, scan of documents etc);
- Support with ad hoc finance / administration duties
Required Skills & Experience:
- University/college degree in accounting, economics, or another relevant field is an advantage;
- Fluency in Russian and English at business level, Greek and Ukrainian is an advantage;
- Either EU passport holder or the right to live & work in Cyprus;
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel, and MS Office applications;
- Good organisational skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- High standard for attention to detail and quality, right first-time approach;
- Proactive self-starter, proficient time management and multi-tasking.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive salary package based on education, previous skills & experience;
- 13th salary bonus;
- 24 working days of annual leave;
- Friday afternoons off.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com”