Delfi Partners: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Delfi Partners is an ACCA Approved Employer
Delfi Partners is currently looking to hire a dynamic individual for the position of Accounting Officer to join their high performing team in Nicosia.
- Fully capable of all aspects of bookkeeping
- Assist on the invoicing procedure and ensure that the monthly invoices are being issued according to the agreed terms
- Recording the sales & purchase invoices, dealing with suppliers & customers
- Bank & petty cash reconciliation & producing the monthly P/L, balance sheet
- Managing creditors’ and debtors’ balances, invoices, receipts, and payments into the accounting software
- Recording transactions in the accounting software on a daily basis
- Preparing and submitting VAT forms
- Maintain files, including filing of general ledger journal vouchers, accounts payable documentation, and other miscellaneous filing
- Maintain regular contact with other departments to obtain and convey information or to correct transactions
- Undertaking any other specific duties as required by the Financial Manager
- University degree in Finance or any other related discipline
- ACCA students or Newly Qualified candidates are welcome to apply
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulatory requirements
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing skills
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested for the position please submit your CV at email@example.com and mention on the subject the reference ACCB20 – anergosjobs.com.
Each application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please note that only shortlisted applications will be contacted.