C.I.P. Citizens in Power: Θέση εργασίας – Λευκωσία
C.I.P. Citizens in Power is team is growing!
C.I.P. Citizens In Power constitutes a research, education and sustainable development non-governmental organization based in Nicosia, Cyprus. CIP aims at designing and implementing pioneering solutions in order to address deficiencies in education at different levels. To achieve such target, CIP has established an on-going collaboration with leading universities, NGOs and research organizations in Cyprus and abroad; particularly for the materialization of European research projects, international trainings and conferences, as well as for the deployment of innovative educational material such as web platforms, Virtual Reality tools and other technological innovations.
- Manage Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs program
- Update internal databases (i.e. record sick leaves, maternity leave etc.)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Participate in HR projects (i.e. help organize a job fair event)
- Actively involved in recruitment and managing the hiring process.
- Support and coordination with operations team in HR related issues.
- Ensure legal compliance in all HR related matters.
- Supports administration tasks.
- Posting all company’s vacancies at different resources for a proper search process
- Assisting in the performance and development process
- Travel for networking purposes
- Prepare and publish posts on CIP’s social Media
- Organize recreational events for CIP staff
- Be responsible for any HR related matter
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor in Human Resources or relevant field
- Fluency in both the Greek & English Languages
- Excellent character
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to network and represent the organization in conferences and meetings
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Word and Excel)
- Ability to use a basic accounting software
- Strong management and organization skills
- Dynamic personality with strong teamwork skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates, depending on qualifications and experience.
We provide Medical coverage.
Interested individuals should submit an updated CV along with a Cover Letter via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com”
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail.
We would like to note that only those applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Deadline for submissions: 02-01-2023
We look forward to working with you!
C.I.P. CITIZENS IN POWER
Address: Alexias 24, 2304, Nicosia, Lakatamia, Cyprus