NIPD Genetics: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd is one of the leaders in the field of cell-free DNA and non-invasive genetic testing with international operations. NIPD Genetics consists of a world-class dynamic team of experts with extensive experience in biotechnology, business, human genetics, molecular biology, and bioinformatics offering advanced research and providing state-of-the-art internationally accredited diagnostic services worldwide. Through Research & Development, we are committed to developing improved solutions for the diagnosis and management of genetic diseases, while at the same time we provide state-of-the-art internationally accredited diagnostic services worldwide. NIPD Genetics offers advanced genetic services in over 30 countries in Europe, Asia, and Africa. NIPD Genetics is part of Medicover, a pioneering international medical and diagnostic services company founded in 1995.
We seek to recruit a graduate and motivated Human Resources Specialist, with a bright and positive attitude to join our diverse team and support our daily office procedures. The successful candidate will work closely and provide support to the Human Resources Coordinator.
A successful candidate will act as a point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Ultimately, should be able to ensure HR administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
PROFILE / IDEAL CANDIDATE
The Human Resources Specialist contributes in driving sustainable growth and coordination of HR activities. Develop, advise on, and implement company’s employment policies and procedures.
- Have a clear understanding of the company’s business objectives and communicate them to employees
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Working closely with various departments, usually in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Developing job descriptions, preparing job vacancies and checking application forms
- Assist in the onboarding process of new employees
- Update office policies as needed
- Preparing administrative and statistical reports
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Deal with staff welfare and administration-centered activities
- Assisting in organizing in-house and external events
- Maintain paper based and electronic personnel files, in line with company processes, legislative provisions, accredited bodies and GDPR guidelines. Ensure records are accurate and up-to-date at all times
- Maintain the HRM system and introduce it to the employees
- Organizing and coordinating in-house and external seminars and trainings to employees and preparing all necessary documentation
- Participate in various HR projects and perform any other duties assigned from the Human Resources Coordinator
- University degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or a relevant field
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
- Be self-motivated and trustworthy
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Proactive and motivated with a positive attitude
- Reliable and discreet with confidential information and knowledge of GDPR guidelines
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in Greek and English
To apply please forward your application with subject: 2022/19 – HR Specialist at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application should include a detailed curriculum vitae.
For further information, please contact the Human Resources Department at Tel. 22266888 or visit nipd.com.
NIPD Genetics is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All applications will be handled as strictly confidential.
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN FAMAGUSTA