Vitalscope Management Ltd: Ζητείται Office Manager – Λεμεσός
Vitalscope Management Ltd (http://vitalscope.com.cy/), a corporate administration and a consulting company, is looking for an office manager with periodic duties of personal assistant for full time job (8 hours per day, Mon-Fri, 9 am to 6 pm with 1 hour lunch break). Previous experince is not mandatory but will be an advantage. New employee will work in a team and all necessary assistance will be provided.
– Responsibility, self-discipline, accurateness, good literacy (must).
– Organisational skills, ability to manage multiple tasks (must).
– Politeness, amiability, patience (must)
– Excellent knowledge of English and Russian (must).
– Knowledge of Greek language (advantage).
– Eligible to work in Cyprus without a special work permit (must).
– Experience on a roles of office manager, personal assistant, secretary, administrator (advantage).
– Driving license (must).
– administration of migration permits (in cooperation with an outsourced consultant): request and collection of documents, arrangement of translation, certification;
– assistance for various relocation matters (with utilities, arrangement of accomodation, transport);
– periodical duties of personal assistant (bookings, visas, car rentals, etc.);
– assistance in administration of cars and apartments managed by the employer;
– office adminsitration (stationary, arrangement of office space, etc)
– support of document flow;
– preparation of the sets of corporate documents for the purposes of KYC, corporate due diligence;
– answering on telephone calls, incoming e-mails;
– clerical and administration assistance;
– photocopying, scanning and printing various documents.
– update and maintenance of internal records and databases;
– organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information, maintenance of documentation archive (in hardcopies and electronic form);
– sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post.
Benefits/ employment terms
– full time job (8 hours per day, Mon-Fri, 9 am to 6 pm with 1 hour lunch break) in the office located in the center of Limassol;
– medical insurance according to the standard policy of the employer;
– mobile phone and sim card for work purposes will be provided;
– all benefits and conditions as mandatory required by the applicable laws;
– remuneration conditions will be discussed with successful candidates.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting: “ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN FAMAGUSTA