Vitalscope Management Ltd: Ζητείται Office Manager – Λεμεσός
Vitalscope Management Ltd (http://vitalscope.com.cy/), a corporate administration and a consulting company, is looking for an office manager with periodic duties of personal assistant for full time job (8 hours per day, Mon-Fri, 9 am to 6 pm with 1 hour lunch break). Previous experince is not mandatory but will be an advantage. New employee will work in a team and all necessary assistance will be provided.
– Responsibility, self-discipline, accurateness, good literacy (must).
– Organisational skills, ability to manage multiple tasks (must).
– Politeness, amiability, patience (must)
– Excellent knowledge of English and Russian (must).
– Knowledge of Greek language (advantage).
– Eligible to work in Cyprus without a special work permit (must).
– Experience on a roles of office manager, personal assistant, secretary, administrator (advantage).
– Driving license (must).
– administration of migration permits (in cooperation with an outsourced consultant): request and collection of documents, arrangement of translation, certification;
– assistance for various relocation matters (with utilities, arrangement of accomodation, transport);
– periodical duties of personal assistant (bookings, visas, car rentals, etc.);
– assistance in administration of cars and apartments managed by the employer;
– office adminsitration (stationary, arrangement of office space, etc)
– support of document flow;
– preparation of the sets of corporate documents for the purposes of KYC, corporate due diligence;
– answering on telephone calls, incoming e-mails;
– clerical and administration assistance;
– photocopying, scanning and printing various documents.
– update and maintenance of internal records and databases;
– organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information, maintenance of documentation archive (in hardcopies and electronic form);
– sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post.
Benefits/ employment terms
– full time job (8 hours per day, Mon-Fri, 9 am to 6 pm with 1 hour lunch break) in the office located in the center of Limassol;
– medical insurance according to the standard policy of the employer;
– mobile phone and sim card for work purposes will be provided;
– all benefits and conditions as mandatory required by the applicable laws;
– remuneration conditions will be discussed with successful candidates.