IMH: Θέση Εργασίας part-time – Λευκωσία
PART-TIME Call Center Representative
We are currently seeking bright ambitious and dynamic candidates to join our expanding international conferences division. The role involves selling high value delegate invitations to senior level executives and data collection information.
Qualifications / Requirements
· Excellent command of the English and Greek Language
· Clear speaking voice to be able to communicate well over the phone
· Excellent reading and pronunciation skills
· Friendly, outgoing and a conversational tone of voice
· Follow set procedures including the ability to read scripts verbatim
· Excellent customer service skills
· Data entry skills
· Ability to speak clearly, with enthusiasm, while using tone variation and voice reflection
An attractive remuneration package per hour will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send an up to date
CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the reference ‘CC-2022 – anergosjobs.com’. Closing date for this role is 15th of May 2022.
We thank all applicants and each application will be considered for the role, however due to the high level of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Aigaleo 5, Strovolos 2057
P.O Box 21185, 1503 Nicosia
Tel. +35722505555 | Fax. +35722679820 | www.imhbusiness.com
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN FAMAGUSTA