Moore Limassol Limited: Θέσεις Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
If you want to be part of a young, dynamic team of professionals, to work in a challenging environment where you can expand your knowledge and capabilities and where each day is never the same….then make Moore Limassol Limited the next step in your career.
MOORE LIMASSOLLIMITED is a member firm of
MOORE GLOBAL NETWORK LIMITED, ranked amongst the ten biggest International Accounting, Audit and Consulting Firms with 547 offices in 113 countries worldwide.
We are seeking to recruit for our offices in Limassol:
1. Accounting Assistant
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field;
- LCCI Higher or equivalent qualification;
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience as Accountant, preferably with a medium or large size Accounting Firm;
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting Principles and VAT;
- Knowledge of Quick books and CaseWare will be considered an advantage;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Fluency in Greek and English, both in verbal and written;
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills;
- Pleasant personality, professionalism and able to work under strict reporting deadlines.
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded;
- Recording of invoices, receipts, payments and preparing monthly bank reconciliations;
- Preparation of Debtors/Creditors reconciliation;
- Prepares fixed asset register;
- Ensure accruals were correctly recognised;
- Preparing quarterly VAT reconciliation and submitting VAT returns;
- Prepare management accounts and cashflow statements;
- Support and supervise Junior Accountant;
- Regular reporting to the Senior/Manager about status, progress and completion of accounting work.
A very competitive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications, including Provident Fund and 13th Salary will be offered to the fit candidates. We offer a 38-hour week with Flexible working hours and Friday afternoons off.
If you comply with the requirements above and you are able to take a new challenge in your career, please email your CV to the Head of Human Resources Department, Maria Papavasileiou, at the following email address email@example.com -reference in subject line: “Accounting Assistant – ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
2. ACCA Trainee Auditor
- University degree with a minimum grade of 2:1 or equivalent, preferably with an accounting/audit background;
- Minimum 1 year’ experience within an Audit role, preferably with a medium or large size Audit Firm;
- Computer literacy;
- Pleasant personality and professionalism;
- Ability to work in a team and, when necessary, under tight reporting deadlines;
- Being a fast learner.
- 3-year ACCA Training contract, plus 2-year contract with the company (total 5-year employment contract);
- Subsidy of the course cost for the first time attempts of ACCA subjects following the commencement of the training contract;
- Career opportunity by joining the Moore network of international Professional services Firms;
- Challenging working environment with career advancement and continues learning opportunities;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- 13th Salary and Provident Fund;
- 38 hours week with Flexible Working Hours and Friday afternoons off.
Involved in various stages of the audit process as a member of a team working closely with experienced personnel and under the supervision of experienced and qualified auditors.
If you comply with the requirements above and you are able to take a new challenge in your career, please email your CV to the Head of Human Resources Department, Maria Papavasileiou, at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org reference in subject line: “ACCA Trainee Auditor – ANERGOSJOBS.COM”